What you'll do:
- Creation of XML catalogues for work with CAD, CAM systems following a built structure;
- Correcting already existing XML catalogues created by MOS Consult or clients and partners of the company;
- Testing said catalogues in CAD, CAM or NET systems;
- Updating data in CAD, CAM or NET systems of distant or local servers of MOS Consult, clients or suppliers of the company;
- Performs monitoring of the system of the client as well as optimization of installation or database;
- Sends official company documents to the clients if necessary.
What we're looking for:
- Previous experience in coding;
- Achieved or in the process of achieving university diploma in the fields of Computer Systems and Technology, Automation of manufacturing, Industrial Design or any other relevant field;
- Computer literacy and skills with the newest versions of Microsoft Office Word, Microsoft Office Excel, Microsoft Office PowerPoint, Microsoft Office Outlook, Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Skype for Business, Microsoft SharePoint, Notepad++ and others. In case the employee is not well qualified to work with those software products, we will give him/her manuals so that he can study it during the test period;
- Mandatory good level of English language. We look favorably of applicants who speak English and German languages.
What we offer:
- Your own working place;
- Fully licensed and always updated software;
- Mentor that is responsible for your professional development and who will be responsible for your additional qualification and prequalification;
- We train our employees and do not expect experience in the branch;
- Five days working week, eight hours working day.