|CAD /CAM employee - constructor of furniture, database development|
What you'll do:
- Work with software products for creation and manufacturing of furniture based on client requirements( imos CAD CAM);
- Develop 3D motels in CAD CAM based on predefined requirements of MOS Consult clients:
- Designs and constructs furniture, projects for interior design and furniture.
What we're looking for:
- Obligatory excellent English language level skills. We look favorably on applicants who know both English and German language;
- Excellent written skills in Bulgarian language;
- Achieved or in the process of achieving university diploma in the fields of Computer Systems and Technology, Automation of manufacturing, Industrial Design or any other relevant field;
- Computer literacy and skills with the newest versions of Microsoft Office Word, Microsoft Office Excel, Microsoft Office PowerPoint, Microsoft Office Outlook, Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Skype for Business, Microsoft SharePoint, Notepad++ and others. In case the employee is not well qualified to work with those software products, we will give him/her manuals so that he can study it during the test period;
- Ideal - experience with Autodesk Inventor, Rhino;
- We work with many clients abroad. We value the knowledge and qualifications of our employees.
What we offer:
- Your own working place;
- Fully licensed and always updated software;
- Mentor that is responsible for your professional development and who will be responsible for your additional qualification and prequalification;
- We train our employees and do not expect previous experience with imos CAD CAM, Homag eSolution or Holzma products;
- A position in a constantly and dynamically developing company with clear goals for the company which values and invests in the development of its staff;
- Five days working week, eight hours working day;
- A fair offer of salary, that motivates and stimulates our staff.